Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Usually we travel for the Thanksgiving Holiday but now that we have have four kiddos and number five on the way it has become a huge undertaking for just a few days of vacation, so we have decided to spend holidays at home this year. Since no one had made plans I decided to host Thanksgiving dinner. We had Mom & Dad Yates and T & Mom over for some seriously yummy food if I do say so myself. It was so fun to just relax and visit with everyone and stuff our faces.



Preston has been mastering his spoon to mouth technique and the chocolate pudding pie was a complete success :)

Each Thanksgiving we have some much to be thankful for because I lives are truly so blessed, but I think the thing that stands out the most each year is how immensely grateful I am for a wonderful FAMILY.

0 comments: