Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Dance Review

So Miss Jocelyn has been taking dance lessons since about September and for the most part she has been to all the classes minus a few days here and there when she had dental work and was out of commission for the day. The dance school does a huge performance at he end of the year but at Christmas time they do what they call a dance review. Jocelyn was very excited to get all dressed up and show me all her new dances. Thanks to my wonderful friend Brandy, I was able to drop off the babies and take Ethan with me to her performance since Dave was out of town. Ethan was a great date and loved taking pictures with my camera. Here are a few still shots and then videos of her dances. Enjoy!


video


video




video





Here is Jo's class... She is the youngest of the bunch but not the shortest out of this group.

0 comments: