Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Dance Review

So Miss Jocelyn has been taking dance lessons since about September and for the most part she has been to all the classes minus a few days here and there when she had dental work and was out of commission for the day. The dance school does a huge performance at he end of the year but at Christmas time they do what they call a dance review. Jocelyn was very excited to get all dressed up and show me all her new dances. Thanks to my wonderful friend Brandy, I was able to drop off the babies and take Ethan with me to her performance since Dave was out of town. Ethan was a great date and loved taking pictures with my camera. Here are a few still shots and then videos of her dances. Enjoy!















Here is Jo's class... She is the youngest of the bunch but not the shortest out of this group.

0 comments: