Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinnacle Halloween Party

I don't know if I should technically call this a Pinnacle Halloween Party as its mostly my girlfriends whom I have met through Dave working at Pinnacle. We meet monthly for a Lunch Group where we each make a side dish or treat to share and then our children get to play while we talk. However, this month was just crazy for all of us and since it was close to Halloween we decided to just combine it into a Halloween Party. It was a blast and I really wish I would have taken more pictures of the other couples there.


Here are our Costumes: Preston-Happy Spider, Caitlyn- Ballerina Bat, Jocelyn- Monster High Cleopatra, Ethan- Mario, Me- Magic 8 Ball, and Dave- Texas Marshal


We were each in-charge of bringing a treat and a game. The kids did a spooky cake walk, no hands doughnut eating (our game), and Halloween picture coloring.


The kids had a blast playing with friends and eating tons of treats. Dave and I also had a great time chatting with our friends.

0 comments: