Friday, April 3, 2009

We've been married how long?



So today is our 6 year anniversary, and it seems as though time has just cruised by. I honestly have a hard time believing that we have been married for 6 years already because it feels like just yesterday we were driving in Dave's prelude to go up alpine loop. I guess that's how you know your happily in love... time just zips by. Anyways I just want my family and friends to know how much I love my sweet husband. This next part gets mushy so reader beware: He is such an amazing man and father. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with him in my life. I am so proud (well okay how about so pleased ;)) of all that he has accomplished and overcome over the last couple years and the way he has growth from it all. He truly is my knight in shining armor and I love him more and more each day of our lives together. I am so grateful that he agreed to be with me forever six years ago. I love love love you Dave!!

0 comments: