Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Well its that time of year again the birds are singing and flowers are blooming, its Spring in Texas. Our Munchkins are growing so big and although they don't appreciate the significance of the Easter Season as much as we do yet, they do enjoy the sugar rush (By the way the Easter bunny did great on reducing the amount of sugar this year, if I do say so myself). So with out further ado here are pics and video of our Easter Sunday fun!!


My newest challenge getting 2 kids to smile and look at me for pictures.
Yes we know she is going to be a heart breaker and give us both gray hair (well okay me gray hair) This was taken earlier, she is getting so big.. 3 weeks old now.. time is flying by.

Here is video of the Egg Hunts :0 Enjoy they are too funny!!










1 comments:

Todd Sorensen said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Are those kids cute or what. Caitlyn is getting bigger. Jojo is soooo beautiful and EE is quite the big hunk. I miss you all so much. I love the Easter Egg hunt. Thank you for lettling us be part of the party.. Tons of HUGS and KISSES!!!! MOM and T