Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave!!!




So this is a short post to say Happy Birthday to my Hubby!!! And yes I know its late but its here. Dave turned the big 28 on May 22nd and spent the latter half of his birthday working (but got 2 sales!!!wahoo!!!)..honestly what a stud. He received a camping BBQ and an x-box 360 wireless router courtesy of me, and both set of parents. He dined on Spaghetti one night and King crab legs another night so I think all in all he couldn't have had a better birthday considering our new lifestyle :)


So this post is really just a shameless excuse for me to tell you how blessed I am to be sealed to such an amazing man. He truly is my knight in shining armor and no matter what life seems to throw at us I know I will always have him and he will always work hard to make our life a dream. Oh and Dave if you read this: I love you and so glad I get to be your wife for forever :)

0 comments: