Thursday, March 12, 2009

Home from the Hospital!!

WAHOOO!!! I am home and still pregnant!!!
We have finally figured out that if I am on 3 different meds that we can control my contractions. Although I hate being on that much medicine it is sooo important for Caitlyn to continue baking even if it is for only a few more days. I have a Dr. appt set for Monday morning and Dr. Luna said we will discuss when is a safe time to stop the meds, however since she only wrote the prescriptions for the next several days until I am 36 weeks, I am assume our conversation on Monday will be her telling me you can stop the meds and if you go into labor (which will very likely happen within that day or so) I will let you deliver. I have to say this though I am so grateful that we were blessed to move down here to Texas and have been under the care of such a great team of doctors. They have done a great job of keeping me pregnant and making sure Caitlyn is plenty strong before she makes her entrance into this world.

2 comments:

Kristy Stoner said...

I'm so glad you are home! Keep me updated next week! Good luck!

Thayne and Krystal Family said...

Hey sweetie! This is Thayne & Krystal Simmons! I've been thinking about you, wondering how things are going with the pregnancy. I'm soooo happy you have been able to make it this far! You should visit our blog it's www.thayneandkrystalsimmons.blogspot.com