Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Ultrasound today!


We had our follow up Dr. appointment and ultrasound today to double check that baby and find the cause to the contractions I was having a few weeks ago. The appointment went well, Dr said that everything is as it should be and I haven't started dilating or anything which was very good news. He also said that I can come off the modified bed rest as long as I try to lay down for 30min a few times a day. We saw Caitlyn and again and confirmed SHE is in fact a SHE. She is absolutely perfect measuring right on target for my due date and was very active. We got a few pictures to take home but they are not that great of quality so sorry if you can't tell what you are looking at.

This is her profile with her little hand up by her chin.


The Ultrasound tech was trying to get a full body profile shot but she wasn't cooperating well so this is the shot we got. You can see her little spine and the upper portion of one of her legs. She is still in the breech postion which we are hoping she stays in for awhile, that way she can stay in for a bit longer than her siblings.

And of course I thought a little belly progression would be nice.. she has really popped out if you ask me :)

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

You look great. I am so glad to hear everything is going well with the baby.

Fun with the Fenton's said...

Glad things are moving along smoothly! And you look great!

The Baileys said...

I am so glad to hear things are as they should be!! You are so cute!

Candie said...

Congratulations!! The ultrasound pics are so cute! Thanks again for dinner last night! Have fun in VEGAS! :) Tyson says, "Tell Dave to say hi to the strippers for me."